Hartwell Engineering, Inc. has expertise in the water and wastewater industry, with additional expertise in other processes. We have extensive experience in the design, construction, and startup for distributed control systems, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, telemetry, network, and instrumentation applications. With today’s changing technologies, the communications, instrumentation, and control systems industries provide dynamic alternatives to satisfy challenging needs. Hartwell Engineering, Inc. has remained abreast of these changing technologies and is able to recommend and design proven control systems with the ability to migrate to future advancements.
With our history as a quality engineering company, we are confident we can provide complete control system design services to ensure the project is built to meet process and control requirements for now and the future of the project.
- Automation and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Feasibility Studies
- Control System Design Guidelines
- Network and Communications Evaluations and Propagation Analysis
- Software and Control Strategy Development
- Process Control Systems
- Distributed Control Systems
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- Telecommunications and Network Systems
- Network Configuration
- Wireless and Radio System Design
- PLC and Application Software Development